Tuesday, May 26, 2009

My chat conversation today with "Someone" who is doing the challenge.

ShiftM2 [11:01 AM]:
Just wanted to ask you how the reading is going?
Someone [11:01 AM]:
I am a day behind, but intend to catch up today

ShiftM2 [11:01 AM]:
Cool, I am right on track but was a day behind on Sunday

Someone [11:01 AM]:
The last part of Exodus and Leviticus are difficult to read

ShiftM2 [11:02 AM]:
They are difficult
Someone [11:02 AM]:
I find myself thinking about the Word a lot more as Paul said, do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

ShiftM2 [11:03 AM]:
Me too I think this will change the way I read the Bible even after this challenge, how is your reading-buddy faring?
Someone [11:03 AM]:
Not quite as good, he is behind a fair amount, but is working on catching up slowly.

ShiftM2 [11:03 AM]:
Well, keep encouraging him.
Someone [11:03 AM]:
I am and will... is writing encouraging reminders and stuff on the paint of his car a good idea?
Someone [11:04 AM]:
LOL, thanks for checking in on me I appreciate that!

ShiftM2 [11:05 AM]:
No problem! Something just occurred to me, Convince your reading buddy to stay on track each day now, If he is a bit behind just see if he can stay the same amount behind as he currently is, He will find that when he gets to portions of the Bible that area easier to read that it is easier to catch up.
Someone [11:05 AM]:
That's a good idea! You are a mastermind, and probably the most intelligent person I have ever known.
ShiftM2 [11:05 AM]:
I hear that a lot. Narrative is easier to read law and stuff is more difficult.
Someone [11:06 AM]:
Yes, and the New Testament is much easier to read than most of the Old Testament
Someone [11:06 AM]:
Take care

ShiftM2 [11:06 AM]:
u2
ShiftM2 [11:07 AM]:
And don’t feel bad if I use some of this conversation on my blog. I will be sure to hide the fact that you are a relative of mine (or not) that wants to remain anonymous, I may even edit the details to hide your identity. I will be careful to only quote you on stuff you actually said (mostly).
Someone [11:08 AM]:
Take care, I don’t mind if you quote me at all. As long as they do not find out it was I vandalizing that car.

No comments:

Post a Comment