Sunday, May 17, 2009

Bible Reading and Study Resources

In researching some of the various Bible reading plans on the web I have come across a number of great resources. Also there are a few here that I have used for ages that I will list too. I am going to list them here. Sky also told me about a resource she is using for her read. Sky, I forgot what it was, could you e-mail it to me? thebiblein80days@gmail.com

Online Bibles
Bible Reading Plans - (Other than the one this site is dedicated to :)
Daily Devotionals
Great reads
  • Pete Gall - His books My Beautiful Idol is amazing ,Learning My Name (due out this June or July) will be even better. If you want to buy them see the link below. If you liked Blue Like Jazz you will like Pete quite a bit http://astore.amazon.com/petegallssoul-20/of course, you won't have time to read these until August :)
Bible Software
  • eSword - Man I wish this was out back when I was in Bible College! Rick Meyers the creator and owner of this FREE Bible software has got to be the coolest geek in the entire Christian world. Enough said.
If you'd like to recommend anything for this list just e-mail me or add it to the comments section of this post.

No comments:

Post a Comment