Tuesday, May 19, 2009

Day 3 Update: Welcome Newcomers to the Challenge

Just a quick welcome to Cheryl, Amber and Tara (the latter two have not signed in on the roster yet but they are official) to the Challenge. Amber's blog is linked on this site now too. If anybody else who is doing the challenge will be blogging about it at all let me know and I will link you too.

Day 3 Update: My wife and I are enjoying the read so much, she was done by 10:30 yesterday after feeling like she would have a hard time reading so much each day (Ezekiel is coming honey). I am having a hard time not reading ahead but will manage to hold back.

All of this time in my Bible has got me dreaming about Bible stories, last night I dreamt I was Isaac seeing his first love across the field (of course My wife was Rebecca in the scene) excited to know who this beautiful woman was. Aware that Dad had sent the servant to run an errand back home. Well...

I am still praying for you folks doing the reading challenge. The list continues to grow. As you tell your friends about the challenge, tell them it is never too late to participate.

1 comment:

  1. I have a blog now. Come check it out at
    skydcorner.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete